16 DIY Make up tips
1.Use oil-free products such as primer, moisturizer, foundation, and have oil free blotting sheets the day of your wedding in case you start sweating.
2.The camera , lights, and sweating will tone down your makeup so add more than you would apply normally. Practice your makeup and take pictures before your wedding. By trying different styles and amount of makeup will make you look flawless for your big day!-- Also, take photos of each practice trial.
3. Cleanse and moisturize your skin before you start applying your makeup. After you moisturize and before you put on your foundation, PUT ON PRIMER. By doing so, your make makeup will go on smoother and last you a lot longer. Weddings are long and you want your makeup to last for it.
4. When applying your makeup use a sponge or a brush. NEVER use your fingers because it will add bacteria and dirt -- not to mention it will make your skin look blotchy.
5. Add on your concealer after your foundation -- doing it before your foundation could leave you looking cakey with too much product
6. An eyeshadow primer ensures smudge-free makeup, a must when you're wearing white.
7.Where do I apply my blush? SMILE, the apple of your cheek pops out. Apply your blush right there and blend into your temple — this will make it look like you're naturally flushing.
8.BROWS BROWS BROWS.Use a brow pencil to fill in your eyebrow. It frames your eye and pops everything. Ask a specialist to help you match the right color for you.
9. Apply darker eye shadow on the outside of eyes, moving lighter and brighter as you work in. This will make them look bright and big!
10. WAKE UP! Use a shimmer powder in the inner corners of your eyes before taking any photos. It will give your eyes the bright and awake look. Use a brush with a smaller head to get right into the inner corners of the eyes.
11. Curl your lashes first! Curl them at the root of the lash, at the middle, and at the tip. You don't need to clamp down with the curler, just a light squeeze.
12.Use fake lashes to enhance your look. For a full-on sexy or glamorous look, use a full lash strip. For a more subtle look, use individual lashes. Always curl your lashes and do a coat of mascara before you apply the fake lashes. After that, wait until the glue dries, use your eyelash curler again and a then a final coat of mascara.
13. If you are an emotional one-- USE WATERPROOF MASCARA
14. Lip prep- Put lip balm on your lips before gloss or lipstick so they're not dry and flaky. Then, fill in your entire lip with a lip pencil, which will hold the color longer. "
15. Keep a touch up bag with you on your wedding day. Carry things like your lip color,oil blotting sheets, Q-tips to blot your eye gunk, and some eyelash glue if need be.
16.Don’t try to change your look completely on your wedding day. The trick is to enhance your look.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.