For those who want nice and glowing skin for their wedding day ... or just for their every day!!! I have turned hippie dippie and discovered an amazing skin face wash. I use three things that you might find at a grocery store. 1. Coconut oil. 2. Lemon 3. Non pasteurized honey
1. At night I come home use coconut oil as a makeup remover. Coconut oil is great for your skin and if you forget some of it on your eyelashes-- it helps them grow too! Not to mention all the other amazing benefits that coconut oil does for your skin.Coconut oil is very good at hydrating skin. It sinks in deep, conditions, moisturizes, and softens skin. It isn’t pumped full of water or petroleum byproducts like many commercial cleansers or lotions either. Skin is kept clean by an oily substance called sebum. When sebum mixes with too much dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells it can clog pores and lead to acne and other blemishes. Coconut oil naturally clears away dirt, grime, and dead skin cells. It even has some antibacterial properties, killing off harmful bacteria. - See more at: http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/is-coconut-oil-good-for-skin/#sthash.1yjqNlf1.dpu f Coconut oil is the all-in-one natural solution to all your skin problems. It soothes bug bites, speeds healing, helps with rashes, gets rid of flaking skin, softens and shrinks wrinkles, protects against sun damage, keeps tans longer, acts as an antioxidant to prevent cellular aging, and so much more. It removes makeup easily and even makes the perfect massage oil. - See more at: http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/is-coconut-oil-good-for-skin/#sthash.1yjqNlf1.dpuf
2.After you remove your makeup- splash your face with warm water to open up your pores- apply Lemon juice to your face with a cloth or clean hands. The Lemon juice will clean out your pores and blemishes on your face. They are high in vitamin C, they help brighten skin, reduce wrinkles, and help heal sunburns.
3. After you put on the lemon juice, apply the honey to your face and let it sit for 2 minutes-- then rinse with cold water. Why honey?- Honey can do wonders for your skin. That’s the reason why you will find it in many skin-care products . Honey acts as a great anti-aging agent and moisturizer. It is rich in natural antioxidants that have anti-microbial properties. They help protect your skin from harmful UV rays and facilitate the skin’s ability to rejuvenate. Honey also has the ability to absorb and retain moisture and this helps in keeping the skin well hydrated, fresh and supple. It is known that ancient women used honey and milk to keep the skin youthful, radiant and smooth.
Minneapolis has so much to do in the summer. Walking. Biking. Eating. A few of my favorite places to go in Minneapolis are--
1. Asters Café on Saint Anthony Main- It has a great outdoor patio, GREAT coffee, great brunch-- lox bagel is my favorite, and friendly staff.
2. Caffetto- My favorite coffee shop on 22nd and Lyndale. Besides great coffee, It is aesthetically pleasing and the staff is very friendly. They are a neighborhood favorite and they allow dogs inside! I definitely will go out of my way to stop here for my coffee.
3. Leaning Tower of Pizza- My favorite Happy hour and pizza joint. They have two happy hours a night -- 2 for 1 and $1 off appetizers. They are a friendly neighborhood bar with great pizza and awesome patio.
4. Burch- A great place to treat your loved ones to dinner. It is an upscale restaurant and they serve great GREAT food. If you like steak-- this is the place you want to be. Oysters are amazing… not to mention the dessert selection!!! mmmmm